7 months ago · Bookkeeper Allison ·
Most start-ups, and even small to medium sized growing businesses can’t maintain a full-charge bookkeeper as an employee. However, companies need someone who is transparent, competent, a self-starter and can be trusted to work alone while they concentrate on what their business goals and aspirations. Isn’t it hard enough just trying to grow your business without also having to worry about bookkeeping? The bookkeeping tasks of a business can be time consuming, confusing, and just plain boring. Often bookkeeping is one of the most neglected part of business. It’s so easy to get behind on your books.
Here are some benefits to hiring a freelance full-charge bookkeeper:
- You pay for what you need and get what you pay for; an expert in the financial aspects of your business
- No Worker’s Compensation, overtime, paid breaks or lunches, payroll taxes, unemployment insurance or disability
- No paid training necessary, you will save your time and more money
- No office equipment or expensive software needed
- A fully virtual bookkeeper will save you even more money
- You will save up to 30%
These are some of duties a good bookkeeper will take care of, AP/AR, bank accounts, credit cards, and cash accounts reconciliation, month-end closing, preparation of financial statements and business specialty reports, QuickBooks clean up for established businesses, QuickBooks setup for new businesses, budget preparation, forecasting and budget analysis with specialty Reports, workflow management, loss prevention, 3rd party app integration’s, and be able to work with any Merchant Service.
BOOKKEEPING SERVICES CAN HELP YOUR BUSINESS BE ORGANIZED AND GROW
All About Businesses bookkeeping services are suitable for business of all industries. We offer daily, weekly, and monthly services based on your needs. The end result for you will be giving you piece of mind and financial integrity.